Hey peepsicles :) So, I have a lot of stuff I want to cover in this update. First off, I took down the KOTLC Generation Fanfictions. I need to revise those, change some names, add some stuff and take some stuff out. It'll also be easier for me to update the blogs better and focus on Runaways #2 at the same time along with school. Second, I'm doing "construction" on Untamed and Astatine & Undecided. I'm going to post the chapters I have but depending on what I decide on, I won't update them next month, idk. I'm adding another part and stuff before and its a bit confusing, I'm honestly not sure what I'm doing at this point of time. But regardless of what I end up with, I will be writing and updating those, they will not be taken down any time in the near future. As for Power Tribes: I have absolutely no idea where I'm heading with that. I definitely want to continue it and I'm p...
Hey..... Sorry it's been so long, I uh, I've been busy with Runaways and nannying and stuff. Um, I might (really don't want to) delete this blog, just because I don't update it anymore and I don't think I'm ever going to put any other fan fictions on it. It's not a decision set in stone, but I have been thinking about it for a while. Anyways, hope y'all are having a great day, if not, then I hope it gets better, and be safe! - Claire <3
The first post to celebrate just how often I get writer's block! Yay! 😁 So since I get writers block, I normally write my kotlc fan fictions. Kotlc has helped me a lot in my writing because, well, you know how you read a book and get ideas of what might happen next? Well, I had MULTIPLE ideas and stuff, so I started writing books on my ideas. And BOOM! I had about ten different fan fictions. 😏 Too many. So, now since I've started writing my own books, I haven't had much time to write these, and only do it when I have writer's block, which actually happens a lot of times now that I think about it. . . 🤔 Anyways, I hope y'all enjoy my fan fics! Most of the plots and characters are NOT mine, all credit is due to the authors! (I have fan fictions of multiple books, but I probably won't upload much other than KotLC since those are the only ones I have downloaded on google docs). Be safe and God bless you all! ...
Comments
Post a Comment